Terms of Service
Welcome to the https://www.canjaya.com.y website (“Website”), a site owned by Can Jaya Products Packaging Sdn. Bhd. (CAN JAYA).
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to your access and use of this Website and the services provided herein by Can Jaya and/or on its behalf. By accessing or purchasing any items or products on our website, you agree that you have read this terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by such terms and condition herein as per described following:
1. In the terms and conditions as hereafter defined, the followings words and expressions shall have the following meanings, except the context otherwise stated:
a) “CAN JAYA”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Can Jaya Products Packaging Sdn. Bhd. (Company No: 200901014737 (857806-P)) who is the seller of the products at: https://www.canjaya.com.my
b) “Customer”, “you” or “your” means the public, people, a user, buyers, purchaser, client or customer that log and enter into our website to look for information, purchasing products or whatsoever.
c) “Products” means any items, objects, things, commodities or products that offered for sale by our company.
d) “Intellectual Property” means any inventions, literary and artistic works, and symbols, names, images, and designs for which intellectual property rights are recognized, whether or not registered or registrable by any means and the right to file an application for registration and protection of any of the foregoing.
e) “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions contained herein including any modifications and amendments or additions, omission, variation and substitution thereto from time to time.
2. All products and services of the Website are subject to the applicable terms and conditions governing the products and/or services. Please check the applicable terms and conditions of sale associated with the products and/or services you may purchase.
3. These Terms and Conditions are meant to regulate your access to this Website and they are to be read together with the applicable terms and conditions governing any transaction(s), product(s) and/or service(s) provided on this Website. In the event of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions governing the relevant transaction(s), product(s) and/or service(s) provided herein, the latter would prevail.
4. The information, material, functions and content provided in the pages of the Website may be changed from time to time with or without notice at CAN JAYA’s absolute discretion. Your continued access or use of the Website and/or the services provided herein subsequent to any such change will be deemed as your acceptance to those changes.
The CAN JAYA’s name, logo, all related names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of us or our licensors and you are prohibited from using any of the names and logos and all related names, design marks and slogans appearing throughout this Website without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
C. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All the patterns, logos, written forms, trademarks, photographs, graphics, text, designs and any other miscellaneous materials that published under this website shall not and never be re-upload, re-produce or re-post for any commercial purpose and whatsoever, unless otherwise stated in written consent, as the contents or any part of this website shall remain the property of CAN JAYA.
2. The ownership of content under this website remains as CAN JAYA property. It is limited, personal, non-transferable to any one else either for commercial or non-commercial purpose solely because CAN JAYA makes such content available to public.
D. REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICE
2. If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. CAN JAYA reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
E. DELIVERY INFORMATION AND POLICY
1. Delivery schedule by Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday orders will be delivered on next Monday onwards and does not apply to Sunday gazetted Public Holidays.
2. For whichever customer’s order within the area of Peninsular Malaysia, please allow a delivery time of (5) to (7) working days. For East Malaysia’s product delivery (Sabah, Sarawak including Labuan), is (14) to (21) working days of delivery period. (Subject to courier company scheduled)
3. For order that is placed outside of Malaysia area (Asia, Europe, Australia), given that a period of (30) to (45) working days for delivery of the good(s) or product(s). (Subject to courier/shipment company scheduled)
Customer shall always assume that delay in delivery of product might be experienced due to certain unforeseen circumstances such as has been due to causes of Movement Control Order [MCO], and this will never vitiate the order that the customer has placed.
4. Address cannot be changed once order(s) is paid; CAN JAYA is not liable for wrong address in the invoice.
5. All the delivery and shipping charges will be based on the delivery fee shown on product(s) ordered at our website pages. Different type or different places to be delivered will differ the fee or charges on delivery. CAN JAYA reserves the rights to change, amend, modify or adjust the delivery charges without any prior notice to customer. However, once the payment of order being made, there will be no further changes any more in delivery charges to
6. CAN JAYA use a secured and trusted courier service (G-DEX / JNT / TNT) in order to ensure that your order is delivered.
7. CAN JAYA will be do our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, CAN JAYA cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the courier service that we use or anything else outside of CAN JAYA control (e.g. traffic or weather conditions).
8. Our delivery partner’s coverage area can change from time to time without prior notice. If you have placed an order and the delivery address is out of our
delivery partner’s delivery coverage area, we will promptly contact you to cancel your order and offer a full refund. (Kindly contact our customer service
for further information).
9. In the event of any unsuccessful delivery of the product and/or services by CAN JAYA or any other third party designated by CAN JAYA to you, due to your absence in receiving the products and/or services at the designated address agreed by you, you shall solely bear the total cost of further deliveries of the products and/or services to you. You are hereby notified that CAN JAYA shall give no refund to you for the products and/or services under the aforementioned circumstances.
F. RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. The products sold are subjected to return, refund or exchange prior to customers’ options under the following reasons:
a. Any product that has been delivered in a defective or damaged condition; or
b. Any product that has been incorrectly delivered; or
c. Any product that has been delivered in differ specification.
2. If you receive as per mentioned No.1, please e-mail CAN JAYA your order number and complaint describing the product condition upon receiving the goods at email@example.com or call CAN JAYA customer service to obtain an authorisation for returns. Unauthorised returns may be refused or disregarded by CAN JAYA.
3. After receiving the returned goods, the authorized merchant will examine and test the defective product in accordance to your complaint. If the defect you described is found valid, the authorize merchant will deliver you a replacement. However, if CAN JAYA is not able to provide a replacement of the returned product for any reason, CAN JAYA will refund accordingly.
4. All the refunds is subject to Approval. CAN JAYA will refund you within 14 working days from the date of approval.
5. CAN JAYA shall not be liable for any loss, cost and expense that may incur as a result of any delay by the financial institution for processing the fund.
6. The customer within Malaysia or outside of Malaysia is required to send back the affected product(s) to us through a reliable courier services company
by any means to the following address:
Can Jaya Products Packaging Sdn Bhd
No.24, Jalan KPK 4/3, Kawasan Perindustrian Kundang Jaya, 48020, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
G CANCELLATION POLICY
Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been successfully submitted with payment duly authorised. As such, please ensure that you have checked all
order details prior to submitting.
CAN JAYA RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE SUBJECT TO THE LATEST.
Date Update: 3/8/2021